Hitting the Bullseye in 2015
I will stand on my guard post and station myself on the rampart; and I will keep watch to see what He will speak to me, and how I may reply when I am reproved. Then the Lord answered me and said, “Record the vision and inscribe it on tablets, that the one who reads it may run. For the vision is yet for the appointed time; it hastens toward the goal and it will not fail. Though it tarries, wait for it; for it will certainly come, it will not delay.” Habakkuk 2:1-3
God has a plan, and if you seek Him you’ll find Him. When we stay focused on God’s target zone and don’t go after other agendas, we’ll stay calibrated to what matters most. Here is our St. Louis Family Church to-do list for 2015 – for the church body and for our individual lives.
1. Live out our core values every day as a vital, living church.
2. Build on current outreaches and strategies in order to reach the lost and saturate our region with the message of the love of Jesus, placing special emphasis on winning the younger generation.
3. Continue to help hurting people regain a sense of purpose and value, offering love and acceptance to all.
4. Prepare for the anticipated harvest by continuing to build the physical and spiritual structures necessary to accomplish this increase.
5. Develop strategic new tools and vehicles and God-ordained programs to equip
and empower believers for their significant roles in our church and in their lives.
6. Raise up and send out people to influence the community, the media, and the nations with God-inspired vision and God-inspired purpose.
To lean forward. To peer into the distance. To observe, behold, espy, look up, wait for, keep the watch.
God Bless You,
Pastor Jeff Perry
St. Family Church®
Copyright © 2015 St. Louis Family Church. All rights reserved. No part of this article may be reprinted or distributed in any form without prior written permission of St. Louis Family Church. Unless otherwise noted, all Scripture references are from the New American Standard Bible (NASB) Copyright © 1960, 1962, 1963, 1968, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1975, 1977, 1995 by The Lockman Foundation. “tsaphah.“ Strong’s Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible. Copyright 1890 by James Strong, Madison, NJ.